If Trees Could Speak If Trees Could Speak

"Though they say very mean things"

Title immediately caught my eye, seeing as it's my favourite song from Flashbulb and I always go on about how I'm going to one day play it at my wedding. Despite what a few previous reviewers have said - I feel as if the vocals really fit the piece and overall thoroughly enjoyed this. Animation is quite beautiful and visually stimulating.

Dust in the Wind Dust in the Wind

oh ok.

You need to resubmit this with a full version, because I really think it could be something great.

Robotic Dispute Robotic Dispute

oh, robots.

Ahahaa, I liked it a lot. The corny momma jokes made me laugh, especially that flesh eating disease one. I had to share that one with my friend. The animation was pretty good, it was fun to watch.

Bowned Bowned

Good stuff.

Aha, I liked it. The animation is pretty good and I thought it was cute. Also, the unexpected twist near the end made me LOL.

KuroiSenshi responds:

Good, that was the meaning. XD Thanks for your comment.

Never Woke Up Never Woke Up

ahhh perfect.

I absolutely love this, I even showed it to my friends and they find it creepy. I can't stop watching it! The girls voice scares the shit out of me, and I like it. I feel like I've had a nightmare like this before. Scary, scary, scary.

Spoiler Note Spoiler Note

Aha

I have no idea why, but this made me laugh. And of course it's something L would do, since he's such a killer and all.

Spirited Away - Solitude Spirited Away - Solitude

cute

the music in spirited away always seemed to fit the mood so perfectly, and it did the same thing as well in your flash, the title you gave it also reflects it pretty well. aw, poor no face...alll aloneeeee.

[SCRUBS] [SCRUBS]

sweet

i love Scrubs and i loved your flash! i didn't want it to end, now i want to laze 'round and watch an entire season of Scrubs!

MetalDart responds:

AWESOME

Lain Candy Girl Lain Candy Girl

we're all connected.

crazy song choice for this flash, but I guess that's what draws me to it. LAIN is a very creepy and unsettling series, one of my favourites. Good job.

Hellsing: The Judas Hellsing: The Judas

Hmm.

What I don't get is why Alucard killed Integra, that's merely impossible and if you have followed the story - you should know that Alucard would never do that. Interestin' flash, feels like i've seen it all before through the series though.