If Trees Could Speak If Trees Could Speak

"Though they say very mean things"

Title immediately caught my eye, seeing as it's my favourite song from Flashbulb and I always go on about how I'm going to one day play it at my wedding. Despite what a few previous reviewers have said - I feel as if the vocals really fit the piece and overall thoroughly enjoyed this. Animation is quite beautiful and visually stimulating.

Dust in the Wind Dust in the Wind

oh ok.

You need to resubmit this with a full version, because I really think it could be something great.

Robotic Dispute Robotic Dispute

oh, robots.

Ahahaa, I liked it a lot. The corny momma jokes made me laugh, especially that flesh eating disease one. I had to share that one with my friend. The animation was pretty good, it was fun to watch.

The Cool The Cool

I love the peace, and I love the war.

Felt pretty bad ass while playing it, thanks to the song. The game did get a bit tedious after a while due to the repetitiveness. It wasn't that bad though.

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

my brain is dead

1173 deaths and 5 hours later, I made it to level 18 and I'm calling it a night. I am so frustrated and determined to complete the whole game. My brain hurts. I probably won't ever play it again because I can not see myself having the patience to go through 17 levels all over.

And oh god, the music was fun at first but started to irritate me so the speakers were turned off.

It wasn't even fun to play, but I enjoyed it, if that makes any sense.

number munchers number munchers

Number munchers!

I was feeling a bit nostalgic and somehow thought of this game. Instead of looking for it on the internet, I was like, 'oh hey, why not try NG since I'm there!' - Look and behold, here it is. Now my friend and I are playing it.

I'm aware that this is an older submission, but oh well, I like to review older stuff. The controls are a bit tricky (as you're already aware of). My little dude kept flying over the numbers and eaten by the monster-type thing. I'd probably keep at this game for a good hour or so if it weren't for that. Boo.

My Purpose - LoveKavi My Purpose - LoveKavi

Awesome.

Really enjoying this.

LoveKavi responds:

Thanks mate!

No Where To Hide No Where To Hide

"Hope someone enjoys it"

Me! I always, always do! Love, love.

RoobyKillAll responds:

Awh thanks a lot!

When the Sun Comes Up When the Sun Comes Up

Oh.

Well, you can rap that's for sure. Really likin' this man, wicked beat.
Current Score
5.00 / 5.00 (+ 0.0000020)

Autumnglory Autumnglory

Maaaaaaaan

I don't even know what to type here, but I feel obligated to say something. You must have the prettiest pictures envisioned inside your head, I swear. And what makes it better is that you're capable of turning those ideas into this, beautiful art for all of the world to see. Amaaaaazing.

Starchasers Starchasers

Beautiful.

You are an extraordinary artist. Your art really delivers and leaves quite the impression. You really do go above and beyond other artists here on Newgrounds, from what I've seen - this is breathtaking.

Kamikaye responds:

Woah thx :D I feel very proud about that ;)

Traintrack Lullabies Traintrack Lullabies

Wow.

So this is probably my favourite submission ever. The comment you added on it just made it absolutely perfect. Seriously, terrific. I wish I could have this life.

Rhunyc responds:

:) I'm glad you enjoy it for what it's worth. <3 <3

I wish I could have that life too...

...So much...